SENIOR DESIGNER SENIOR (MASTER) PROGRAMME DESIGNER
WARNER architecture studio is searching for a Architect or Project Manager with healthcare facility design background or Senior living facility design background to join our growing Beijing office. This Healthcare designer should have experience in different healthcare projects and enjoy healthcare design work. The healthcare designer candidates will implement Company’s Guiding Principles (Vision and Mission) in the planning and documentation for multiple projects and teams. It is vital that the candidate has a knowledge of guidelines for programming, medical planning, design and construction of healthcare facilities and Senior Living facilities. The ideal candidate will be able to work both within a highly collaborative team setting and be able to work independently to meet client objectives.
Responsibilities will primarily include
- Energetic, forward-thinking, creative, design thought leader
- Able to simplify complexity and distill issues to their essence for timely, enlightened decision-making
- A strong desire to educate, mentor and push design dialogue within the office
- An excellent key seller of design ideas and a strong client relationship leader
- Able to eloquently speak with and present to clients
- Adept at the integration of strategic programming and design
- Appreciates diversity in people, ideas and style
- Has the desire to have a positive impact on others
- Ability to work independently using available resources to meet clients’ demands is a must.
- Flexible in working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to coordinate the design during different design phases
- Be easy-going and effective and capable to communicate and work with US team.
- Manage the best and most efficient design thinkers and support people both outside and within the office to assist you with design charrettes, production rendering, models, and graphic presentations.
- Has the ability to gracefully hold staff, colleagues and superiors accountable for their responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years as a Lead Designer with a proven record of building high performing teams
- Architectural licensure required
- Core and shell experience required, as well as an interest in all aspects of design
- Experience in Healthcare Design
- Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills, effective client relationship skills and a talent for working with diverse teams of architects and design professionals
- Ability to work in Revit, with 3D modeling skills
- Ability to lead design process and client interactions
- Demonstrated knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp, Rhino desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment
Job seekers should send resume, portfolio, cover letter and job requirements to email@example.com. You can also fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as we receive your resume.