WARNER architecture studio is searching for a Architect or Project Manager with healthcare facility design background or Senior living facility design background to join our growing Beijing office. This Healthcare designer should have experience in different healthcare projects and enjoy healthcare design work. The healthcare designer candidates will implement Company’s Guiding Principles (Vision and Mission) in the planning and documentation for multiple projects and teams. It is vital that the candidate has a knowledge of guidelines for programming, medical planning, design and construction of healthcare facilities and Senior Living facilities. The ideal candidate will be able to work both within a highly collaborative team setting and be able to work independently to meet client objectives.
Responsibilities will primarily include
- Produce rapid visualization of concepts and some DD stage work.
- Can express his design concept by developing detailed design
- Adept at the integration of strategic programming and design
- Flexible in working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Be easy-going and effective and capable to communicate and work with US team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years healthcare architecture experience;
- Bachelors degree at an accredited university is required;
- Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills;
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills, effective client relationship skills and a talent for working with diverse teams of architects and design professionals;
- Ability to work effectively and meet project schedules;
- Flexible to working in a fast-paced work environment;
- An effective communicator in Mandarin and English;
- Proficient in related technologies, such as, Revit, SketchUp, Autocad, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Indesign etc.
Job seekers should send resume, portfolio, cover letter and job requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as we receive your resume.