WARNER architecture studio is searching for a Architect or Project Manager with healthcare facility design background or Senior living facility design background to join our growing Beijing office. This Healthcare designer should have experience in different healthcare projects and enjoy healthcare design work. The healthcare designer candidates will implement Company’s Guiding Principles (Vision and Mission) in the planning and documentation for multiple projects and teams. It is vital that the candidate has a knowledge of guidelines for programming, medical planning, design and construction of healthcare facilities and Senior Living facilities. The ideal candidate will be able to work both within a highly collaborative team setting and be able to work independently to meet client objectives.
Responsibilities will primarily include
- Medical space planning, including programming, concept layout and document development；
- Experience leading, coordinating and facilitating client user group meetings, including development of related deliverables；
- Experience working on projects at a variety of scales and an emphasis on the craft of design；
- Strong understanding of medical equipment and relevant coordination；
- Research in innovative healthcare planning concepts；
- Participate in all phases of design through construction；
- Communication with our clients and our China team；
- Participate project design team design charrettes, design production, renderings, models, and graphic presentations；
- High level of comfort working collaboratively in integrated, multi-disciplinary teams
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years healthcare architecture experience;
- Bachelors degree at an accredited university is required, Professional Licensure is a plus.
- Strong Healthcare design medical space planning and technical skills;
- Ability to work effectively and meet project schedules;
- Flexible to working in a fast-paced work environment
- An effective communicator in Mandarin and English
- Proficient in related technologies, such as, Revit, SketchUp, Autocad, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Indesign etc.
- Strong Research abilities
Job seekers should send resume, portfolio, cover letter and job requirements to email@example.com. You can also fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as we receive your resume.